Take Your Pinterest Profile from Dull to Dazzling in 5 Days
Is your Pinterest dawdling in the doldrums. Have you set it up, but really done very little with it? Do you wonder how people actually make sales from Pinterest?
Because they do you know.
Here are just 3 Pinterest facts from research undertaken by Shopify.
- The average order value of sales coming from Pinterest is $50 – higher than any other major social platform.
- 93% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan purchases.
- Orders from Pinterest on mobile devices has increased by 140% in the last two years, and orders from non-US countries has increased 130% from 2013 to 2014.
Is that music to your ears? Do you want to get in on even a little of that action? It doesn't matter what niche you are in, or whether you sell products or services, Pinterest can bring fresh visitors to your website. But only if you have certain things in place.
In Pinterest Perfection I am going to show you how to get your Pinterest profile working for you. Here's what we will cover:
- You will struggle to get traction on Pinterest until you start treating it, not as a social media platform, but as a search engine. I walk you through how to find the keywords people are searching for in your niche - and then how to serve your products or services up to those who are on the site to buy.
- Did you set your boards up in a hurry at the start? How well are they working for you now? The setup of your Pinterest profile is all important when it comes to making sales and getting visitors to your website. We walk through this step by step.
- Did you notice above how much growth there is in people using Pinterest via mobile devices? Are your pins set up for mobile? I show you how to check and what to do to make them shine on cell phones and tablets.
- Pinterest is all about the image, but even if you aren't a graphics expert, you can still create pins that grab attention. I show you how.
How Will This Course Be Delivered?
You will receive a digital download which includes links to all the training videos and supplemental materials.