Terms & Conditions
This store is owned and operated by Alison Wood. Address: Apt 3020, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN, UK
When purchasing any of our digital products you must accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1) You must supply all of the required information about yourself, including name and email, where we can deliver your product. No item is shipped in the post, all our products are digital and will be sent via email.
2) You must pay for your product up front. Because of the nature of the products no refunds can be offered.
3) By making a purchase you are automatically entering into a lawful agreement with AlisonMWood.com to assume and accept full personal responsibility and accountability for any actions you may take including, but not limited to, the purchase and use of any products promoted within or the use of any advice, suggestions, tips, ideas, opinions, or news that may be offered in digital products.
4) There are no guarantees expressed or implied that you will achieve any particular results from our products, nor from any of the content, ideas, instructions, suggestions, opinions, etc. that you may take away and apply from our products.
5) AlisonMWood.com owns the rights to all content, videos and other materials contained in our online courses, ebooks and printables. Copying and sharing of any content without our expressed written permission, is strictly forbidden and prohibited by law.
6) AlisonMWood.com and its owner, Alison Wood, reserves the rights to:
- Edit, correct, alter, or change any and all content of the products at any time without notice, including these Terms & Conditions.
7) Anyone who makes a purchase or otherwise provides us with any form of personal information automatically agrees that they are 18 years of age or older.
8) This Agreement is governed by the laws and jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Injunctive or other appropriate relief (civil or criminal) may be sought in any State Court, U.S. Federal Court or U.K. Court to the extent anyone in any manner violates or threatens to violate the physical, digital or any other copyrighted property of our store, our publishers and all of our associates. By visiting this store you automatically consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts as described here regardless of your state or nation of residence.
Alison Wood reserves all intellectual and digital rights to all of the content presented and offered in our products including but not limited to, images, video, audio, and pdf downloads and, as such, these may not be reproduced in any manner without the owner’s written permission. Any and all downloaded products are only for the exclusive personal use of the person who purchased the product.
The author and publisher of all products available here have made their best efforts in preparing these items for the reader’s enjoyment and learning. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy, applicability, fitness or completeness of any of the content of the courses.
Our products are provided “as-is” and without warranty of any kind. In all instances, the author, publisher, contributors and any other parties associated with our store shall be held harmless by all parties for any alleged personal or property loss, consequential or otherwise, arising from downloading, reading and/or applying the products' information provided to them by our company, without exception of any kind. The author, publisher and contributors disclaim any and all warranties (expressed or implied) that may be alleged by anyone using and/or applying our products.
Alison Wood, does not personally endorse any particular ideas, products or services by other persons or businesses that are mentioned within any of the products available here or any of the other courses and services our company provides. Furthermore, there are no warranties given to the ideas, suggestions, products or any other resources presented or promoted through links or any other means within our products.
Our online courses may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Such statements may include words or phrases such as: “make money”, “save time”, “save money”, “get more leads”, “improve traffic”, etc. in connection with a product, tools, technique, training, or methodology described by the author or a contributor. Any and all forward-looking statements herein are simply an opinion of the author or contributors. In no way do any of these statements guarantee that, if the reader applies any of the ideas, projects, products, techniques, etc. so described in the products available that they will achieve the same or similar results claimed by the author or contributor.
We make no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the content of this website, the courses, services, products, or other resources presented within or promoted by links or any other manner of content or imagery within any of its websites.
AlisonMWood.com, its owner and associates shall not be held liable for unexpected downtime due to a technical difficulty not of our doing and/or beyond our administrative control. Examples of such an event would be scheduled host maintenance, equipment issues experienced by our site host or electrical failure that may effect our live status.
In no event shall our company be held liable to any party for any alleged direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or any other consequential damages to any device; software; app; media; image; or website allegedly arising from the use of this website or any of our online course instructions course content; products; webinars; or other services that have been suggested or promoted in any manner by our company.
Although every effort has been made to accurately represent everything published here, human and technical errors may sometimes occur. Should any error occur we will correct it as soon as it comes to our attention. You and you alone are completely responsible for the security and integrity of your computer; other electronic devices; websites; blogs; social media; and you are fully responsible for your own actions should you use information; products; services; or advice of any kind promoted on this website; our webinars; or in any of our online courses.